Patient Forms, Map and Directions to Reston Endoscopy Center
If you're planning your first visit to our facility, we look forward to meeting you! To help prepare you for your visit, you'll find all the information you need about our facility on this page.
The following forms are for your reference, you'll be asked to sign any consents at the time of your procedure:
What To Expect
To best prepare for your procedure, we ask that you adhere to the following:
- Make sure you have all of the necessary instructions for your procedure including a colon prep (for colonoscopies) and prep instructions. If you do not have a prep or need help with the instructions you were given, you may contact our office at (703) 435-3366 (opt. 3 for nursing)
- Please ensure you coordinate your transportation following your procedure. Your ride must be 18 years of age or older and be present at the time of your discharge. Public transportation, Uber/Lyft and Taxis are not acceptable methods of transportation. If you need help coordinating transportation, you may call us at (703) 435-3366 for the recommendation of a service.
- Do not wear contact lenses
- We do provide patient lockers for your belongings while you're in your procedure, however, we ask that you do not bring any valuables with you
- Arrive 1 hour prior to your scheduled procedure time unless instructed otherwise